Bhatia, S., Egri-Nagy, A. & Francis, A.R. J. Math. Biol. (2015) 71: 1149.
- Ph.D Algebraic Models of Genome Rearrangement, Western Sydney University, 2018
- M.S. Software Engineering, BITS Pilani, 2009
- M.S. Applied Mathematics, University of Tulsa, 2011
- B.Sc. Mathematics, Fergusson College, 2003
Industry and Research Experience
- 2017 Postdoctoral Research Associate at Imperial College, London
- 2017 Postdoctoral Research Associate at UNSW, Sydney
- 2016 Postgraduate Studentship at CSIRO,Sydney
- 2015 AMSI Intern at Geoscience Australia,Canberra
- 2011 – 2012 Software Engineer at The Tata Research Development and Design Centre,India
- 2010 Summer Intern at The Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Bangalore,India
- 2004–2009 Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra Limited,India
Position and content paradigms in genome rearrangements: the wild and crazy world of permutations in genomics
Bhatia, S., Feijão, P. & Francis, A.R. Bull Math Biol (2018).
The Ginninderra CH4 and CO2 release experiment: An evaluation of gas detection and quantification techniques
Andrew Feitz, Ivan Schroder, Frances Phillips, Trevor Coates, Karita Neghandhi, Stuart Day, Ashok Luhar, Sangeeta Bhatia, Grant Edwards, Stefan Hrabar, Emili Hernandez, Brett Wood, Travis Naylor, Martin Kennedy, Murray Hamilton, Mike Hatch, John Malos, Mark Kochanek, Peter Reid, Joel Wilson, Nicholas Deutscher, Steve Zegelin, Robert Vincent, Stephen White, Cindy Ong, Suman George, Peter Maas, Sean Towner, Nicholas Wokker, David Griffith, The Ginninderra CH4 and CO2 release experiment: An evaluation of gas detection and quantification techniques, International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, Volume 70, March 2018, Pages 202-224, ISSN 1750-5836.
Outbreak of Ebola virus disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, April–May, 2018: an epidemiological study
Barry, Ahmadou, et al. "Outbreak of Ebola virus disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, April–May, 2018: an epidemiological study." The Lancet 392.10143 (2018): 213-221.